Roast Pumpkin Hummus
It’s summer and we’ve got an easy recipe for you to perfectly compliment your snack or meals! Try our team’s roast pumpkin hummus recipe, and let’s see you resist from trying to finish the whole thing off when you’re finished making it.
- 1/4 Kent Pumpkin
- 400g chickpeas
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- 2 teaspoons za’atar spice
- pinch of salt
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees Celcius
- Roughly chop up the pumpkin
- Coat the pumpkin in a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt
- Lay in a tray and roast in the oven for 20 min
- In the meantime, wash the chickpeas
- Once the pumpkin is roasted and soft, blitz in a mixer or food processor together with the chickpeas
- Add the rest of the ingredients and run it through the food processor until it reaches the texture you desire
- Serve with your favourite crackers, bread, veggies or make it the hero element in your next salad bowl!
This is too easy to make especially on those hot days when you hardly want to spend time in the kitchen to make a meal.