UPDATED: 17th NOVEMBER 2021
TAKE NOTE OF THE UPDATED GUIDELINES WITH THE LATEST RESTRICTIONS PUT IN PLACE BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT.
The following policies will be in place to ensure the continued safety of all customers and staff as we slowly learn how to live with COVID.
- Regular Weekday trading hours are from 7am to 4pm.
- Regular Weekend trading hours are from 8am to 4pm.
- We will be closed on any future Public Holidays.
BOOKINGS & CAPACITY
- The State mandates we can only accommodate FULLY VACCINATED customers (or those with proof of medical exemption) for dine-in service at this time. Please be ready to show your COVID Digital Certificate before entering. (Get your digital certificate)
- Children under 18yo do not need to show proof of vaccination to attend our venue.
- For customers who are partially or not vaccinated, you are welcome to drop in for takeaway only. You will still be requested to check-in before entering the venue. Our host at the entrance will direct you where to proceed to place an order and where to wait.
- Seating capacity will increase to:
- 90pax indoors
- 60pax outdoors
- Seating limits includes children, 1 yo & up. Please note this when you’re making a booking.
- Advanced and same-day bookings will be available all days of the week including weekends. Patrons are also welcome to walk-in and will be seated accordingly based on table availability.
- Customers can book ahead via our booking page.
- Your credit card details are required when making a booking either online or via phone/email. You may be charged a fee for last-minute cancellations or no-shows ($10pp).
- At this time, accommodating larger groups of people (groups of more than 14) will be done on a case-by-case basis depending on availability.
DINING AT THE CAFÉ
- We can accommodate groups of up to 14 people.
- Be assured that each table will be properly sanitised before a new set of guests is seated.
- Please use the Victoria QR Code system that’s available at the entrance and at each table to record your visit.
- All groups will have up to 1.5 hours to dine at the café. Staff will remind you when you need to wrap up your meal to allow us enough time to clean the tables and get it ready for the next set of diners.
- Check latest State guidelines on the recommended use of masks while dining out.
- Take away orders can only be made in-store.
- If you’re coming in for your usual takeaway coffee order, take note we are not accepting reusable cups at the moment. All take away drinks will be served in disposable cups until further notice.
- Note that we will closely monitor the entry of customers who are coming to order takeaway at the café.
- Our Take Home High Tea sets will be back available to order online in February 2022.
- Our sit-down High Tea service remains unavailable at the moment.
FUNCTIONS, OTHER EVENTS & SERVICES
- Until further notice, our venue is not available to host any functions.
- Kids’ Cake decorating classes & Kids’ High Tea remain suspended at this time.
KEEPING THE CAFÉ PREMISES SAFE & CLEAN
- Wearing masks at all times is mandatory as per the State’s guidelines. This is except while eating or drinking OR when you’re medically exempted.
- A host will greet customers at the entrance to advise and guide them on their safe entry into the café premises. Please cooperate accordingly.
- Be mindful of the markers put in place to make sure everyone maintain proper physical distancing at all times at the café.
- We’ve put up signs at each entry way, toilets and wash area regarding proper hand washing and keeping safe during your visit.
- We continue to double up the frequency of sanitation and disinfection inside the café, to keep it a safe space for staff and customers who are coming to dine-in and order takeaway.
- Additional hand sanitation stations are available inside the café to encourage everyone to keep their hands clean at all times while inside our premises.
- We discourage our staff from reporting to work if they feel the slightest bit unwell.
- If customers are showing any symptoms, we highly advice you avoid coming into the café. We reserve the right to refuse entry to symptomatic customers. We advise you stay home, rest and get better. We will be right here waiting for you to visit when you’re feeling well again!