UPDATED: 17TH JULY 2020, 10:13am
BASED ON THE LATEST RESTRICTIONS SET BY THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT, WE WILL MOVE BACK TO A TAKEAWAY/HOME DELIVERY SERVICE.
From Thursday July 9th, we are reinstating the following guidelines:
- All dine-in bookings made from July 9th onwards have already been cancelled. No further action is required from those who have made bookings.
- All customers who booked High Tea sessions from July 9th onwards will be contacted to provide options for their bookings. Please expect someone from our team to reach out to you.
- The café is open from 7am on Mondays to Fridays, and from 8am on Saturdays and Sundays for those coming to pick-up orders or driving thru. We advise you to ring ahead so you don’t have to wait long at the venue for your food, drinks or treats.
- Take away orders can be made online daily from 8am to 3pm. Check our takeaway menu at www.hhcafe.com.au/menus. Customers can choose to pick the items up at the café, drive thru with minimal/no contact or to get these items delivered to their door between 9am and 3pm.
- All our individual cakes (except Classic Layer & Celebration Cakes) and pastries are now available for same-day pick-up or delivery! Check our full range at www.hhcafe.shop.
- Grazing Sets including High Tea Sets, and Classic Layer Cakes require 2-day notice, while orders for Celebration Cakes need a minimum 7-days’ notice.
- We’ve expanded our delivery area and can now deliver up to 25km driving distance from the café for a fee. A delivery fee may apply based on your postcode and its relative distance from the café.
- Increased frequency of sanitation and disinfection inside the café will go on, to keep it a safe space for staff and customers who are coming to pick-up their orders
- Additional hand sanitation stations are available inside the café to encourage everyone to keep their hands clean at all times while inside our premises.
- We discourage our staff from reporting to work if they feel the slightest bit unwell. We appeal to all our customers to avoid coming into the café if they are feeling the slightest bit unwell, as well.
- If you’ve recently been travelling overseas or interstate, please observe the 14-day isolation period mandated by the government. We will be right here waiting for you to visit after this period ends!
- If we are within your 5km safe zone and you’re coming in for your usual takeaway coffee order, take note we are not accepting reusable cups at the moment. All take away drinks will be served in compostable disposable cups until further notice.
It’s tough times and we understand how frustrating going back to this situation again. We will continue to work with the rest of the community to make sure we do not contribute to any further spread of the virus.
We’ll see you again soon! For now, stay safe and healthy, and look out for each other especially the most vulnerable members of our community.